The R&S®MXO 4 series is the first of a new generation of oscilloscopes that excels in both performance and value. The instruments deliver a once-in-a-decade engineering breakthrough for accelerated insight.
They have the world’s fastest real-time update rate of 4.5 million waveforms/s, meaning engineers can see more infrequent events than with any other instrument. With its 12-bit ADC, the R&S®MXO 4 series has 16 times the resolution of traditional 8-bit oscilloscopes at all sample rates without any compromises for more precise measurements. With a standard acquisition memory of 400 Mpoints on all four channels and an optional 800 Mpts interleaved, the instrument has up to 100 times the standard memory of comparable instruments.
A class above similar oscilloscopes, R&S®MXO 4 series oscilloscopes sport an impressive 13.3" Full HD capacitive touchscreen and an intuitive user interface with a learning curve of less than 15 minutes.
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz - 1.5 GHz
- World’s first oscilloscope with an update rate > 4.5 million waveforms per second
- Industry-leading system architecture: 18-bit vertical resolution/12-bit ADC
- Deepest in class standard memory: 400 Mpoints
- Industry leading spectrum acquisition rate of 45,000 FFT/s