- Symbolic decoding for CAN and LIN address, including industry-standard CAN DBC file support
- On-screen serial decoding is time-correlated with the serial data waveform
- Trigger on start of frame, frame ID, data and various error conditions
- Powerful search and navigate capability on CAN start of frame, frame type, identifier, data and error conditions
- Fastest CAN and LIN eye-diagram mask testing with standard mask test functionality
All Rohde & Schwarz oscilloscopes support triggering and decoding of CAN and LIN buses including CAN DBC file import.
You set up decoding in seconds.
For detailed analysis, results can be viewed as color-coded telegrams and/or in a table.
Errors are identified efficently and reliably using the hardware-accelerated trigger.
You can trigger on start of frame, frame ID, data or various error conditions