- Probes allow indication of live voltage even with blown fuse for added security*
- Built-in 1000 V, 11 A fuses with 20 kA interrupt rating
- 2 mm threaded probe tips include removable 4 mm lantern-style spring contacts and removable GS38 insulated IC caps for probing closely spaced leads
- Operating temperature -20 °C to 50 °C
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A rating, Pollution Degree 2
- Recommended for use with Fluke modular TL224 SureGrip™silicone test leads and compatible with most modular test leads
- Replace fuse by unscrewing probe handle at finger guard. Use only Fluke fuse part number 803293.
- Current mode is non-functional with blown fuse
*Voltage readings with blown fuse are approximate and vary with the meter impedance. Before and after each measurement, verify presence of blown fuse by checking continuity of the fused test probe. Current mode is non-functional with blown fuse.