The CWT is a state of the art wide-bandwidth (0.1Hz to 16MHz) ac current probe.
The CWT is ideal for power electronics development work because it combines an easy to use thin, flexible, clip-around coil with an ability to accurately replicate fast switching current waveforms be they sinusoidal, quasi sinusoidal or pulsed.
- Peak Current ratings from 30As to 300.0kA
- Sensitivity set to give ± 6 volts peak output (e.g. 1.0mV/A for ± 6000A peak)
- Typical Bandwidth 0.1Hz to 16MHz
- Accuracy typically 1% of reading
- DC offset no greater than 2mV
- Thin - flexible - clip-around coils
- Coil lengths of 300, 500, 700 or 1000mm
- Robust lockable "clip-in" mechanism.
- Coil cross sectional diameter 8.5mm
- Peak voltage isolation up to 10kV
- Cable length - The cable connecting the coil to the integrator box comes in lengths from 1m to 4m.
- Integrator power supply
- Either Battery 4 xAA 1.5V standard alkali batteries typical life 70hrs
- or Rechargeable 4x AA NiMH Batteries typical life 30hrs
- plus 2.1mm/2.5mm socket for 12 to 24V DC input
- CE marked