The CWT Mini and MiniHF are state-of-the art, clip-around, AC Rogowski current probes with a small form factor and virtually zero insertion impedance.
The New CWT MiniHF combines an innovative screened Rogowski coil providing excellent immunity to interference from fast local dV/dt transients or large 50/60Hz voltages and an extended 30MHz (-3dB) high frequency bandwidth for 100mm coils. The coil has a wide operating temperature from -40°C to +125°C and is available with 5kV peak insulation, 4.5mm thickness.
The CWT Mini features both improved high frequency and low frequency performance. The CWT Mini is available with a coil thickness of 3.5mm (2kV peak) or 4.5mm max (5kV peak).
The CWT range is ideal for power electronic applications, such as monitoring semiconductor switching waveforms or for measurements in electrically noisy environments. The easy-to-use thin, flexible, clip-around coil accurately replicates fast switching current waveforms be they sinusoidal, quasi sinusoidal or pulsed.
Standards and Approvals
- CE marked
- Designed and Tested to EN 61326-1:2013
- Designed and Tested to EN 61010-1 Third Edition
- PEM Ltd is an ISO9001:2015 registered company
- Patents Pending
- ±6.0V peak corresponding to 'Peak Current' into ≥100kΩ
- ±3.0V peak corresponding to 'Peak Current' into 50Ω
High Frequency Bandwidth (-3dB):
- 30MHz (100mm coil), 23MHz (200mm coil); CWT MiniHF
- 20MHz (100mm coil); 15MHz (200mm coil); CWT Mini
Low Frequency Bandwidth (-3dB):
- Varies with model type (refer to datasheet )
- Calibrated to ±0.2% with conductor central in the Rogowski loop
- Typical variation with conductor position ±2.0% of reading
Operating temperature range:
- 0℃ to +40℃ (Integrator electronics)
- –40℃ to +125℃ (CWT MiniHF -Coil and cable)
- –20℃ to +100℃ (CWT Mini -Coil and cable)
- 100 or 200mm (custom lengths available)
Peak coil insulation (coil thickness):
- 2kV peak (3.5mm thickness) *CWT Mini Only
- 5kV peak (4.5mm thickness)
Cable Length (coil to integrator):
- 1m, 2.5m or 4m (custom lengths available)
- Option ‘B’ Battery 4 x AA (1.5V standard alkali batteries) Plus - 2.1mm socket for 12V (±10%) DC input
- Option ‘R’ Rechargeable Battery 4 x AA (1.2V NiMH batteries) with on-board trickle charge circuitry. Plus - 2.1mm socket for 12V (±10%) DC input