PicoScope 6000E Series ultra-deep-memory oscilloscopes
- Up to 1 GHz bandwidth
- 8-bit to 12-bit FlexRes® ADC
- A choice of 4 (up to 1 GHz) or 8 (up to 500 MHz) analog channels
- Supports up to 16 digital MSO channels
- 200 ms capture time at 5 GS/s
- Up to 4 GS capture memory
- 50 MHz 200 MS/s 14-bit AWG
- 300 000 waveforms per second update rate
- PicoScope, PicoLog® and PicoSDK® software included
- 21 serial protocol decoder / analyzers included
- Mask limit testing and user-definable alarms
- High-resolution time-stamping of waveforms
- Over ten million DeepMeasure™ results per acquisition
- Advanced triggers: edge, window, pulse width, window pulse width,
- level dropout, window dropout, interval, runt and logic
The PicoScope 6000E Series fixed-resolution and FlexRes mixed-signal oscilloscopes provide 8 to 12 bits of vertical resolution, with up to 1 GHz bandwidth and 5 GS/s sampling rate.
Models with four or eight analog channels have the timing and amplitude resolution you need to reveal critical signal integrity issues such as timing errors, glitches, dropouts, crosstalk and metastability issues.
These oscilloscopes, with PicoScope 6 application software, are ideal for design engineers working with high-performance embedded systems, signal processing, power electronics, mechatronics and automotive designs, and for researchers and scientists working on multichannel high-performance experiments in physics labs, particle accelerators and similar facilities.
The PicoScope 6000E Application Programming Interface (API) provides programming access to the full set of advanced hardware features and can be used to develop diverse custom and OEM applications.