MCPS 7 is a powerful Windows based software package for data acquisition, visualization and reporting.
Setup of MCPS is user friendlyas the software has been designed to be configured not engineered, thus no programming or flowcharting experience is required.
A key design requirement of MCPS is that it can be configured and operated by the end user and not just by technicians or programmers, this is the reason why MCPS can be found in nearly every industrial area.
Designed as a modular software system MCPS can fulfill a widevariety of applications and can easily expanded later on, should your application change.
MCPS7 is a modular software package and it is possible to order only those modules you or your customer will need.
For example, if you want to use the software together with the RIGOL instrument M300 and you have to measure up to 20 project channels, you have to order the MCPS7 base package (art.-no.: 7000) and the device driver M300 (art.-no.: 7058).
- Administration of many devices and interfaces (RS232/485, GBIB or Ethernet)
- Easy definition of measurement task by creating a channel table (Project)
- Fast start of data acquisition project, numeric and trend window open automatically
- Data are stored automatically into a file, no database is used and no database technician required
- Various types of display windows (Texts, Trends, Bars, Gauges, Profiles).
- User defined window layouts and settings
- Easy handling of up to 1000 channels using the MCPS group manager. Only channels of a selected group are displayed. User can define as many groups and subgroups as he want (e.g. Different buildings, machines, ovens, ...).
- Display of historica data directly in MCPS. No other software needed. This is even possible during data acquisition
MCPS provides an extensive and powerful alarm management system:
- Online alarm window for current alarms with acknowledgement
- Historical alarms
- Alarm actions: SMS / Email / Digital outputs (Hardware) / Scripts
- User assignments (An alarm related document can be opened to get specific instructions)
- Standard mathematics in symbolic form (x1+x2 * sin(x3))
- Special functions as moving average, F-Value, totalizers, stability tests, ...
- Implementation of external DLLs with specific computations
- Reference measurements
Client / Server:
- MCPS can be installed on additional computers as clients
- Access to historical data during measurement (Review, Statistics, Export, Printouts,..)
- Display of online values, system messages and alarms inclusive alarm acknowledgement
- Integrated Webserver
- Display of custom sites
- Dynamic page rendering with ActiveServerPages
- Control of MCPS from browser
- Administration of batch processes
- Custom specific input mask to enter batch related parameter like serial number, order number, product id, customer, etc.
- Batch information are saved in a MCPS specific database
- Search functions for fast access to desired batch