- Up to 60 Volts and up to 50 Amps maximum
- PowerFlex design gives variable voltage & current combinations within a maximum power range.
- Higher current capability at lower voltages
- Linear final regulation provides very low output noise and fast transient response
- Setting by direct numeric entry or by spin wheel
- High setting resolution of 1mV in up to 60 volts
- Bench or rack mounting with front and rear terminals
- RS232, USB, LAN & GPIB interface
- LAN interface conforms with LXI class C
The QPX1200SP is a 1.2kW single output dc power supply that offers users a level of flexibility that cannot be achieved with conventional laboratory power supplies.
It is suited to be bench-top and system applications and is fitted with both front and rear terminals and an analog remote control interface.
The QPX1200SP has a wide range of digital interfaces:
USB, RS232, GPIB and LXI compliant LAN (Ethernet).