The EX752M is a dual output 300 watt PSU with Multi-Mode capability. This enables it to operate as a dual power supply with two independent and isolated outputs, or as a single power supply of double the power.
As a dual, each output provides 0 to 75V at 0 to 2A (mode A).
As a single, the output can be selected as either 0 to 75V at 0 to 4A (mode B) or 0 to 150V at 0 to 2A (mode C).
In single modes, the unused half of the unit becomes completely inoperative and its displays are blanked.
- Dual outputs with three modes of operation:
2 x 75V/2A
1 x 75V/4A
1 x 150V/2A
- Independent digital voltage and current meters for each output with 100mV and 10mA resolution
- Constant voltage or constant current operation
- Compact design uses less bench space
- Silent fan-free cooling
- DC output switches, automatic mode indication
- Touch-proof safety terminals