The PSA1302USC and PSA2702USC are extended versions of the product that include the firmware upgrade (U01), the travel case, telescopic antenna and car charger.
The firmware upgrade is pre-installed and all of the accessories, including the antenna and car charger, are supplied within the fitted case.
- 1MHz to 2700MHz frequency range
- Resolution bandwidths of 1MHz, 280kHz or 15kHz
- -96dBm typical noise floor at -20dBm reference level
- Measurement in dBm or dBuV, mV or uW
- Zero span mode with AM and FM audio demodulation
- Trace modes of normal, peak hold and trace average
- Live, View and Reference traces in contrasting colors
- Twin markers with readout of absolute & difference values
- Smart marker movement with selectable peak tracking
- Frequency presets and independent state storage
- Auto-find automatically sets sweep parameters for the highest signal found
- Unlimited storage for waveforms, set-ups and screens
- User assignable file names, file stamping from real-time clock
- USB interfaces for Flash drives and PC connection
- Comprehensive status and context sensitive help screens
- More than 8 hours continuous operation from a charge
- Smaller and lighter than other spectrum analyzers (weight only 0.56 kg)
Items Supplied - PSA1302 or PSA2702
- Portable Spectrum Analyzer (PSA1302 or PSA2702) with detachable bench-stand/screen protector and removable stylus.
- Spare stylus.
- USB lead Mini B plug to standard A plug.
- Trigger input converter plug 3.5mm jack to BNC socket.
- AC line power-supply/charger universal voltage with interchangeable plugs for different countries.
- Short manual (English, French, German, Italian and Spanish).
- Full instruction manual (English only).
- Support CD Containing hyper-linked PDF versions of the printed manuals, plus support files.