- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 8 GHz
- Resolution bandwidths 10 Hz to 3 MHz
- High sensitivity (< –141 dBm (1 Hz), with preamplifier < –161 dBm (1 Hz))
- Low measurement uncertainty (< 1 dB)
- Measurement functions for all important measurement tasks related to the startup and maintenance of transmitter systems
- Two-port network analyzer
- Easy-to-replace Li-ion battery for up to 4.5 h of operation
- Rugged, splash-proof housing for rough work in the field
- Easy handling due to low weight (3 kg with battery) and easy-to-reach function keys
- Measurement applications for LTE FDD, TD-LTE, CDMA2000® 1xEV-DO
The R&S®FSH4/FSH8 spectrum analyzer is rugged, handy and designed for use in the field.
Its low weight, its simple, well-conceived operation concept and the large number of measurement functions make it an indispensable tool for anyone who needs an efficient measuring instrument for outdoor work.