- Noise Rejection mode with Confidence MeterTM (DLRO2X)
- Manual and auto save results for export to USB (DLRO2X)
- ‘Difference Meter’ for quick data comparisons
- Use very long test leads at 1 A using dedicated test mode
- Safely test the resistance of inductive loads at 1 A
- <600 V active protection against inadvertent live connections without blowing a fuse
- Ideal for outdoor use with protection against dust and moisture to IP54
- Industry standard safety rated at CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300
Noise Rejection mode (DLRO2X) If the high noise indicator appears on the display while using either the normal mode, long test lead mode, or the inductive mode, then the measurement is being affected by noise and the results may not be reliable. To assist with this situation, the DLRO2X is equipped with a noise rejection test mode. In this test mode, the current is passed continuously and in one direction only.
The instrument then feeds a stream of measurements into our patented Confidence MeterTM. The measurement is then refined until a stable, accurate measurement is obtained. Data storage (DLRO2X)
The DLRO2X can save results to the internal memory. Folders can be created to store results for each asset ID. When the test is complete, the results can be manually saved to a chosen asset ID or the Auto Save function can be set up so that all results will automatically be saved to a specified folder once the test has completed. These results can then be copied to a USB data stick to transfer to your PC.