- Highest voltage capability, measuring to 1500 Vdc and 1000 Vac
- CAT IV 1000 V rated
- Special sealing for environment and water resistance. IP67 rated
- Constructed with drop-resistant housing and PCB mounting
- Measures capacitance, temperature and frequency
- Superior 10,000 count resolution with bar graph
- Magne-Grip™ holster, frees both hands for work
- Includes high voltage test leads with threaded alligator clips
- Temperature measurement built-in
- Frequency and capacitance
- Digi-Glo™ bright backlight
- Display 4 digit LCD, 9999 counts, with annunciators, menu features and 41 segment bargraph.
- Polarity Indication Automatic
- Input overload indication OL, -OL.
- Auto Power-Down
The HD160C is designed for professional use in harsh environments.
The meter is unusually rugged and reliable in everyday heavy use applications.
The meter is made using waterproof construction to prevent dirt, grime and moisture from entering the case and causing inaccurate readings or damaging shorts.
Built of tough, fire-retardant thermoplastic resistant to grease and chemical spills, with all sensitive components shock-mounted for a drop resistance to at least eight feet.
- Heavy Duty CAT IV 1000 V Test leads with threaded alligator clips (TL1500)
- Battery (installed)
- Hex wrench (inside holster)
- Holster with Magne-Grip strap
- Type K thermocouple probe
- Temperature Adaptor
- User Manual.