- Automatic and manual range selection
- Silicon sensor
- Integrated measurement memory (data hold, MAX)
- Auto power-off
- Zero adjustment button
The Amprobe LM-120 light meter measures the visible light from fluorescent, metal halide, high-pressure sodium or incandescent sources.
It is a portable, easy-to-use digital light meter designed for simple one-hand operation reading in Lumen (lux) or footcandle (fc) units.
The LM-120 measuresa wide range of light up to 20,000 fc or 200,000 lux with an accurate, high resolution of 0.01 fc/lux.
This unit is Autoranging plus manual ranging with ability to Zero out the reading before taking a measurement.
- Measure in Lux or Footcandles, front panel switchable
- Measuring Range to 200,000 Lux or 20,000 Foot candles
- Silicon photodiode sensor and filter
- Data Hold to freeze reading on the digital display
- MIN / MAX ability to show high and low readings
- Autoranging plus Manual Range
- Zero function to null display before a reading
- Auto Power Off to save battery life
- Includes protective sensor cap
- Large, 3-1/2 digit display