The TBHDR1 is a high dynamic range amplifier with a frequency range from 30kHz to 1.5GHz.
Its gain is characterized up to 6GHz.
The TBHDR1 has a high IP3 and a low noise figure which makes it an ideal alternative pre-amplifier for spectrum analyzers and receivers in EMC test applications.
Due to its low noise figure, high IP3 and gain down to the kHz range it also performs very well as amplifier for active loop antennas.
- Maximum supply voltage: 5.5V
- Maximum input power: +10 dBm
- Input, Output: 50 Ohm, SMA female
- Nominal supply Voltage: 5V, typ. 100mA, Mini-USB-B connector
- 1dB output compression point @ 100 MHz: +19.2 dBm typical
- 1dB output compression point @ 500 MHz: +19 dBm typical
- 1dB output compression point @ 1000 MHz: +18.3 dBm typical
- 3rd order output intercept point @ 100 MHz: +38dBm
- 3rd order output intercept point @ 500 MHz: +37dBm
- 3rd order output intercept point @ 1000 MHz: +33dBm
- Reverse isolation S12: -28dB
- Input matching: 30kHz-1.5GHz < - 16 dB
- Output matching: 30kHz-1.5GHz < - 10 dB
- Noise Figure: 2.7 dB
Application:general purpose gain blockpre-amplifier in applications with low noise and high IP3 requirementspre-amplifier for spectrum analyzers, especially in EMC pre-compliance test applicationsLoop antenna amplifier