- Air velocity measurement (m/s)
- Airflow measurement (m3/s)
- Temperature measurement
- Humidity measurement
- Integrated measurement memory (data hold)
- Large backlit LCD
- MIN/MAX and AVG value measurement
- Auto power-off (can be deactivated)
- Ideal for measurements in ventilation, air-conditioning and heating systems
- Flexible precision vane
- Data logger for 2400 readings
- USB interface for PC connection
The Amprobe TMA40-A provides three measurements in one:
Air Velocity or volume, Relative Humidity and Temperature.
With three ways to view your measurement results. Choose between single point measurement, multiple points up to 99, or the added feature of data logging up to 2400 data points.
User sets the measurement interval time from 1 to 200 seconds.
The TMA40-A has a flexible cord to position vane where
you need to measure.
For accurate CFM results, the user simply inputs the area of the air source.
TMA40-A ships with USB interface cable, Software CD, hard carrying case and user