Measurement ranges is 0.000 fF to 15.0000 μF, and D values of 0.00001 to 1.99999
- High-speed measurement with an analog measurement time of 0.6 ms (1 MHz)
- Improved noise resistance and dramatically increased repeatability for measurement of minuscule capacitance values
- Stable measurement of low-capacitance capacitors at 1 MHz
C measurement values can be classified into up to 13 ranks for easy sorting.
Upper and lower limits can be specified for first (C) and second (D) parameters. Evaluation results can be indicated by beeper, LED indicators and external output, with the setting values always displayed.
Measurement data is stored in the instrument and can be downloaded via GP-IB or RS-232C.
- Intuitive operation with LED indicators
Simply select the desired operation on the front panel. The current measurement configuration settings are indicated by LEDs so you can check your settings at a glance.
- Trigger-synchronous output
The measurement signal is applied to the test sample only
when a measurement trigger is applied. Because large current does not flow when making and breaking contact with
the sample, contact point wear is minimized.
- Stores 70 measurement configurations
Store up to 70 sets of measurement configuration settings for quick recall when switching test sample types on lines with many repeating measurements.
Any measurement configuration can be recalled by EXT I/O.
- Contact-checking functions included
Detect contact errors during measurement.
Improve yield rates by separately managing samples that exhibit contact errors.